|Welcome to this sandbox page, a space to experiment with the process of editing Wikipedia.
To edit this sandbox, you can either edit the source code ("Edit source" tab above) or use VisualEditor ("Edit" tab above). Then make your changes, and click the "Publish changes" button when finished. You can click "Show preview" to see a preview of what you are about to save, or "Show changes" to see what you have changed.
Any user can edit this page and it is automatically cleared regularly (anything you write will not remain indefinitely). Click here to edit a clear sandbox.
If you are logged in, you can access your personal sandbox ("Sandbox" link at the very top of the page, next to your username).
Please DO NOT place copyrighted, offensive, or libelous content in sandboxes.For more information on what is a sandbox, see Help:My sandbox. For information and resources on the basics needed to comprehend, comment on, and edit Wikipedia see, Contributing to Wikipedia.
Please start your testing below this line
Board of directors
Chief executive officer
Chairman of the board
- As of October 11, 2019, the roles of chairman and chief executive officer are separated.
- Boeing Board of Directors
- "Boeing: Corporate Governance". Archived from the original on October 14, 2016. Retrieved October 19, 2016.
- "Boeing Board Elects Caroline Kennedy as New Director". Boeing Press Release. Archived from the original on August 11, 2017. Retrieved August 11, 2017.
- Clairmont L. Egtvedt biography Archived August 20, 2016, at the Wayback Machine, Boeing.
- Frank Shrontz biography Archived November 3, 2007, at the Wayback Machine, Boeing.
- "Boeing Promotes Dennis Muilenburg To Top Job". Forbes. July 23, 2015. Archived from the original on July 29, 2017. Retrieved August 24, 2017.
- Edgar N. Gott biography Archived May 11, 2008, at the Wayback Machine, Boeing.
- "Executive Biography of Dennis A. Muilenburg". Boeing. Archived from the original on May 13, 2019. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- Boeing Board of Directors Separates CEO and Chairman Roles Archived October 11, 2019, at the Wayback Machine. Boeing