- NO INSULT
- NO SAYING BAD WORDS
- SPEAK RESPECTFULLY
Hola Alvaro. Veo que eres administrador de esta wiki, yo soy admin de la wiki test2. Como no poseo flag aquí entonces acudo a tu discusión, aunque me gustaría tener el flag en esta wiki y en testwikidata. Como verás anduve bloqueando algunas cuentas debido a que son títeres del usuario Pinky Jones. Algunos títeres crearon en esta wiki contenido que viola la política de lo que testwiki no es, aquí hay ejemplos     ¿Podrías borrarlas o no es posible?. Un saludo. Ks-M9 (talk) 12:48, 14 January 2017 (UTC).
- Bueno. Esta página ha sido borrada más de 10 veces en test2wiki, porque testwiki/test2wiki no es un webhost o host en acordancia con la política. Ese es un ejemplo de por qué debería borrarse. Además ya había sido borrado aquí. Tal vez solicite el flag de administrador aquí, ya que me gustaría trabajar en el espacio de nombres MediaWiki y probar algunos accesorios. Más tarde veo si lo solicito. Ks-M9 (talk) 15:06, 14 January 2017 (UTC).
- Ya he solicitado los permisos. Espero poder ayudar y que sea una razón suficiente para obtenerlo. Ks-M9 (talk) 15:49, 14 January 2017 (UTC).
- Por lo que veo los burócratas están algo inactivos en esta wiki y en testwikidata, convendría ser pacientes y esperar. Tengo planeado un par de accesorios y traducciones al español, si es que estas no se encuentren en translatewiki. Ks-M9 (talk) 03:33, 17 January 2017 (UTC).
Theese serie of pages was created as a testcase to demonstrate a MediaWiki bug. As the bug has already been fixed, I no longer care whether you find these pages useful and keep them or delete them. Ankry (talk) 07:50, 3 February 2017 (UTC)
You can have them, but just a word of advice: Comments like "I would like to see you more involved in related areas of bureaucrats (as giving your opinion on other permitting applications) as well as increased activity on the wiki (your last editions are from April and one in May)." on requests for permission don't make sense. This wiki is not a community, so it doesn't make sense to require users to have certain activity levels or experience. What matters is whether or not the user legitimately needs the rights to perform his or her testing (examples include gadgets, scripts, styles, new features, or MediaWiki-related development tasks). This, that and the other (talk) 09:31, 9 July 2017 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
||The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar
|Thanks. MacFan4000 (talk) 22:43, 24 September 2017 (UTC)
I was hoping if you have seen what I have written. If you are willing to grant, I might go on a stretch to ask for bureaucrat rights as well. Artix Kreiger (talk) 13:29, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- Question, why 3 months? why not permanent? Artix Kreiger (talk) 19:49, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Artix Kreiger: See Wikipedia:Requests/Permissions/Artix Kreiger. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 21:33, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- If someone does not have a good reason for sysop rights, and has not proven themselves trustworthy on other wikis, please don't grant it. Artix caused quite a mess on the Main Page. Nothing at Wikipedia:Requests/Permissions/Artix Kreiger suggests the need for sysop tools. You do not need to import scripts to test them, just copy and paste — MusikAnimal talk 02:35, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
- @MusikAnimal: I had my doubts, but I preferred to assume good faith and accept his request. Anyway I will try to be more careful in the following opportunities. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 03:15, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
- ok then. How should I prove myself trustworthy for the next time (if I even ask for it)? Artix Kreiger (talk) 20:01, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Artix Kreiger: If you would like to reapply for an administrator here, you would have to comply with the conditions set out here (something that you ignore in your last request, assuming good faith) and also demonstrate a real need for permission (script development, gadgets, etc.) I recommend that for all this wait at least a few months. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 20:20, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- I want to say, I'm sorry. Curiosity got the better of me. Its not excusable and definite earned the loss. Anyways, I'll just continue test when its appropriate and I'll apply with agreement to the conditions. Artix Kreiger (talk) 20:23, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- @Artix Kreiger: No, it's OK, my point was I don't see why you needed sysop rights here to begin with. This wiki is for developers, not for playing with sysop tools, as you were doing. This is not a community, don't feel like you need to work your way up to admin/crat here -- there's no pride. Your efforts are much better spent on a public-facing wiki, where you will get a far greater sense of satisfaction for your time. If you need to test stuff here, by all means please feel free, this is what testwiki is for — MusikAnimal talk 21:30, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- I'll show myself the door and shut it behind me. Not gonna come back to test wiki. Artix Kreiger (talk) 21:39, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
I've added a request to the requests page for records purposes. Artix Kreiger (talk) 14:58, 12 December 2017 (UTC)
Please look through my edit hsitory.
Then, delete and range-blockk the Ip I tagged for deletion. Thanks.
- I have removed the deletion request (undoing your edit) at 2606:A000:6604:D700:58C8:4B75:DB3:A5DB and for any administrators on Test Wiki: Please do not delete the 2606:A000:6604:D700:58C8:4B75:DB3:A5DB page. 2606:A000:6604:D700:39C5:9D21:F5B5:2D38 01:06, 29 April 2018 (UTC)
- regarding the IP above, you might want to know about this and this. blocked on enwiki by a checkuser for long term disruption. Might need global request blocks as well. I don't recall much but it was also blocked back in 2016 for disruption as well. 220.127.116.11 20:54, 29 April 2018 (UTC)
Hi Alvaro?, Is it possible to grant Interface administrator to a user here in Test Wikipedia ? --Omar Ghrida (talk) 09:09, 31 July 2018 (UTC)