|This page can be found at meta:User talk:Xaosflux.|
|This is an interwiki redirect.|
If you need something done here on testwiki, please leave me a note below.
See also User talk:Xaosflux/Archive
A kitten for you!
Thank you for adding me to Administrators!
Hi Xaosflux, will it be better for me to have the sysop right as I can cleanup after myself? Furthermore, it seems more appropriate to test this here. Thoughts? Minorax (talk) 11:35, 21 December 2019 (UTC)
- @Minorax: as you have sysop elsewhere I'll also add for you here - you will still need tadmin flag in order to do that testing. Best regards, Xaosflux (talk) 12:48, 21 December 2019 (UTC)
I hope you don't think I've forgotten my promise here. I just couldn't help because I had a lot of work. But I'll still try to help you when I find free time. Good luck with your work. Regards :)--Turkmen (talk) 08:16, 27 February 2020 (UTC)
Request for permissions
Hi @Xaosflux:, could you please re-assign Admin and IAdmin to testing of gadgets script modifications. Creation of MediaWiki namespace pages can find here. I've enabled two-factor authentication for my global account. Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 07:30, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
Please protect User:Killarnee
Hey, there has been nothing going on on the administrators noticeboard for a long time, so I am writing to you directly. Can you protect User:Killarnee so that this page can only be created by administrators, please? Thanks, --Killarnee (T•1•2) 18:09, 19 March 2020 (UTC)
Hi greetings, I'd like to use JWB in this wiki for some testing purposes. I requested for AWB access at WP:PERM/AWB, a few months ago. But didn't get reply. I've AWB access in enwiki. Here I'd like to use it for some testing. Would you mind considering my request for AWB access? Regards.--Path slopu (talk) 08:52, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
- @Path slopu: Done that request page isn't really used here, it was for bot testing. Wikipedia:Requests/Permissions is pretty much used for everything. Xaosflux (talk) 11:13, 22 April 2020 (UTC)
Hi, could you add the int-admin bit again? I'm still in need of it. Realised that it had expired while trying to test out something in connection to  Once again, this is something that's impossible to test without actually editing the gadget files. SD0001 (talk) 14:47, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
- SD0001 - done. Xaosflux (talk) 14:51, 12 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Minorax:: Done Xaosflux (talk) 15:11, 29 May 2020 (UTC)
Hi greetings, I would like to test TA tools in this wiki. I have submitted a request at Wikipedia:Requests/Permissions/Path slopu 3. I request you to consider my request. I have TA permission on meta. This bit here will assist my work. Thank you.--Path slopu (talk) 13:15, 3 August 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, thank you so much for granting me TA permission. Thank you. --Path slopu (talk) 13:49, 3 August 2020 (UTC)
Hi greetings, I would like to ask you a help. The logo in Template:User wikipedia/Administrator is a normal wikipedia version. Would you mind changing it to test wiki version File:Test wiki Admin.png? Regards.--Path slopu (talk) 06:29, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done Xaosflux (talk) 11:38, 4 August 2020 (UTC)
- @Synoman Barris: sure, feel free to make a page and then move it. It's usually best to not move other people's pages they are testing with. Don't go nuts making a hundred pages to move or something though :) Xaosflux (talk) 15:29, 8 August 2020 (UTC)
- I have page move rights on the English Wikipedia, is there such a right here, that’s makes moving easier --Synoman Barris (talk) 15:43, 8 August 2020 (UTC)