Please read this: This wiki does not exist for users to test out random nonsense on an exhaustive basis; it's here for developers to check that changes to the code aren't going to cripple the live sites. See also: WP:WWD and WP:NOT.
As a result, administrator status is still not going to be given out to all and sundry. This isn't an arena for you to play with the tools, or mess about, nor is it somewhere you should be testing your bots, etc. - If you want a place that is for you to test out sysop tools, etc, try these sites.
Having said that, if you do need administrator status for a particular reason, request this status and ensure that your userpage here is linked to your home wiki project.
Requests for Adminship/Bureaucratship
- Motive for request: I would like to practice and improve the use of the translation tags and other functions of the extension so that I can perform better with this permission in other wikis. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 18:22, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- Requested rights: Translation Administrator
- +1 He Translation admin on Wikispecies and Wikimania2017 and he admin here on test2.wikipedia on Wikimania2017 and es.wikinews. --Samuele2002 (talk) 22:04, 9 March 2017 (UTC)
- Motive for request:I am importer on it.wikiversity and administrator on it.wikiversity beta.wikiversity test.wikipedia and test2.wikipedia. I would need the flag of test.Wikipedia to do various tests with the use of the XML file import tool for it.wikiversity to practice some import duties and to have sufficient practice to request the flag Importer on new wikis in the future to help out at communities who want to open a new wiki and finished the incubation stage (in particular new wikiversity). Thanks. --Samuele2002 (talk) 22:48, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
- Requested rights: Importer
- Support —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 05:05, 14 March 2017 (UTC)