- This is the test wiki for MediaWiki developers. It is not intended for research or other serious use of content. If you were trying to reach the encylopedic content, please use the English Wikipedia.
- 미디어위키 개발자를 위한 테스트 위키입니다. 이는 내용의 연구나 기타 진지하게 사용하기 위한 것이 아닙니다. 백과사전적인 내용을 찾으려면, 영어 위키백과를 이용하세요.
- Це тестова вікі для розробників MediaWiki. Цей сайт не призначений для якихось досліджень або наповнення контентом. Вікіпедія знаходиться тут.
There is an archive.
- 1 Strange layout
- 2 Proposal for additional namespaces for Test Wiki
- 3 Just out of curiosity
- 4 HotCat
- 5 Request for sysop flag
- 6 Flow-enabled talk pages for testing?
- 7 Material Design
- 8 dank interface
- 9 label prueba
- 10 Redirects
- 11 Crashes on Wikipedia alpha for Android
- 12 https://test.wikipedia.org/ can't be linked from https://test.wikidata.org ?
- 13 A lot of problems
- 14 My ip blocked
- 15 норм сайт
- 16 Suggestion
- 17 Request for Reviewer permissions
- 18 Amazing Test site, but different from wikimedia default
- 19 la concordance
- 20 About wiki
TestWiki's CSS is giving me some heartache. This is what I mean. I've already tried en:WP:BYPASS and multiple browsers, and the problem persists -- but only when I'm logged in (when I'm logged out, it looks fine). Any thoughts? Theopolisme (talk) 15:36, 8 July 2013 (UTC)
- Bypassing the cache is more like purgeing a page. Try clearing your CSS-or use your global.css stylesheet instead-it will effect EVERY wiki, including this test wikipedia, the other test wikipedia, and the test wikidata. Lemondoge (talk) 15:04, 24 December 2015 (UTC)
Proposal for additional namespaces for Test Wiki
- FWIW, the change to add the custom namespaces was merged. Done I guess. John Vandenberg (talk) 16:10, 7 October 2014 (UTC)
Just out of curiosity
fuck happened to this site? Everything's displaying the names of system messages rather than the system messages themselves. Not that I care that much, this is only the test Wikipedia.
<signature-anon> 04:28, 7 <april> 2014 (UTC)
- A know issue --@lestaty discuţie 06:17, 7 <april> 2014 (UTC)
- Ah. 18.104.22.168 05:28, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
- @Liuxinyu970226: near the bottom of Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-gadgets. — Jeff G. ツ 10:48, 31 January 2016 (UTC)
Request for sysop flag
G'day, I cant find where to request this, so ... may I have sysop on this wiki to help development of pywikibot and/or triaging mediawiki bug (e.g. testing bugzilla:32361). Thanks, John Vandenberg (talk) 02:22, 9 October 2014 (UTC)
Flow-enabled talk pages for testing?
I'm working on the Co-op project in this space: Wikipedia:Co-op, and I need a couple of Flow-enabled talk pages for developing User:MatchBot. Who can I talk to to get Flow enabled on Wikipedia:Co-op/Mentor1 and Wikipedia:Co-op/Person1?
In the process of looking for a Flow-enabled test page, I found that Talk:Sandbox gives me the following error: [74d21412] /wiki/Talk:Sandbox Exception from line 61 of /srv/mediawiki/php-1.25wmf7/extensions/Flow/includes/Model/UserTuple.php: User has both id and ip.
- I may or may not need those pages, but Talk:Sandbox still gives me the same errors. -Fhocutt (talk) 22:17, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
I would love to see material design on wikipedia. Animations are a very key part of Google's Material Design. Will wikipedia start to use animations in the future (or material design)? I'd be so happy if people were working on it. LasPo rocks (talk) 01:11, 24 November 2014 (UTC)
- What do you think Wikipedia is? It is just a website, not an operating system to incorporate material design. SD0001 (talk) 15:37, 25 March 2015 (UTC)
- @Chess: Thank you for your compliment. Whatever form you filled out put it here. — Jeff G. ツ 16:20, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
- @Jeff G.: And a dank response too at 4:20 on April 1. This is quality support. Chess (talk) 02:38, 2 April 2017 (UTC)
- @Tusca~enwiki280778: Please do not continue here the behaviors that got you indefinitely blocked on English Wikipedia. — Jeff G. ツ 16:16, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
- @Rubbish computer: Thanks for asking. That is a new tag in this implementation of MediaWiki, but not in the stable production implementation on English Wikipedia. If introduced on English Wikipedia, I am sure the "annoying" part would draw criticisms of violation of en:WP:NPOV and en:WP:AGF on the part if the implementation team or individual responsible. — Jeff G. ツ 15:51, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
Crashes on Wikipedia alpha for Android
I'm experiencing crashes when I try to launch the app with my account logged in. So I'm now editing this page as an IP user. The version is 2.1.144-alpha-2016-05-12. You may reply to me on my talk page. Please tell me if this page isn't the right one to report this problem, thanks!--22.214.171.124 09:52, 16 May 2016 (UTC) --Tigerzeng
At https://test.wikidata.org/wiki/Q2566 I tried to add https://test.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creator:Ilmari_Aalto as sitelink.
- @Jura1: You might want to ask at https://test.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata_talk:Main_Page — Jeff G. ツ 15:18, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
A lot of problems
Navigation popups, I enabled from Preferences not working. The same thing goes for the edit toolbar. In addition; When we click the star to add to watchlist the page, instead of adding to the list of automatically monitoring the page, you will add pages to watchlist the page. Then; Click on one of the icons showing our acknowledgement, directly leads to the notifications. And, I can't see my notification. Yusuf 506 (talk) 15:16, 14 August 2016 (UTC)
My ip blocked
- This IP isn’t blocked anywhere. Regards --Schniggendiller (talk) 18:08, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
- Schniggendiller doesn't exist. So how can we trust things said by such a user? Regards.---Randeerjayasekara (talk) 16:32, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
молодцы вобще гуд джоб!!!!!!--126.96.36.199 11:43, 7 October 2016 (UTC)ķĠÇĦ <gallery> Example.jpg|Caption1 Example.jpg|Caption2 </gallery>
- Machine translated from Russian, that is "Well done just do it! Gud job !!!!!!" on the topic of "norm site". Thank you for that information. — Jeff G. ツ 13:49, 1 April 2017 (UTC)
Request for Reviewer permissions
Within the next couple of weeks, Cenarium, an administrator on English Wikipedia, will be testing w:en:WP:Deferred changes on either here or labs, and they will need help from other reviewers to test it. I already have Reviewer rights on English Wikipedia How do I request Reviewer rights here? I looked at Wikipedia:Requests, but that seems to only be for bot and admin permissions. — Gestrid (talk) 19:11, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
- @Gestrid: Hi, in Test2Wiki you can ask some administrator there for the editor and reviewer rights, here I think they are not granted yes they are not strictly necessary. There you can ask for Murbaut or DCB. Regards.Alvaro Molina (Let's Talk) 19:43, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
- @Gestrid: Cenarium granted you that right 20:17, 7 December 2016 (UTC). — Jeff G. ツ 19:45, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
This site gave a lot of knowledge and experience of writing and creating. It is still helping me in my studied from since I was in 7th class. Thank you. Sultan sulaiman mughal (talk) 16:26, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
Amazing Test site, but different from wikimedia default
I want to thank you for this amazing site for testing wiki featuresm, but actually the editor is different from that on my wikimedia package and also the options on the left are different
Évidemment comme vous les savait je réaffirme mon engagement pour suivre mes efforts ou nouvelle années qui vue réel pour assuré mon existence —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2a03:2880:11:1ffa:face:b00c:0:8000 (talk • contribs) 12:02, 12 February 2017 (UTC).
- Machine translated from French, that is "Obviously as you knew them I reaffirmed my commitment to follow my efforts or new years which real view for assured my existence". Thank you for that information. — Jeff G. ツ 19:55, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
--Jawaid2017 (talk) 12:14, 2 April 2017 (UTC)Hello,really Wikipedia is encyclopedia of the unseen knowledge and now-a-days I'm using it without paid credit anyhow wiki tell us how to make your collective random pictures taken by you from through proper channel,useful on your page,thank you long live as a wikipedia.