Before posting here, remember that Test Wikipedia is not a community. The idea of "community consensus" is therefore meaningless.
If you would like to start a discussion relating to this wiki, consider posting to the wikitech-l mailing list.
- This is the test wiki for MediaWiki developers. It is not intended for research or other serious use of content. If you were trying to reach the encylopedic content, please use the English Wikipedia.
- 미디어위키 개발자를 위한 테스트 위키입니다. 이는 내용의 연구나 기타 진지하게 사용하기 위한 것이 아닙니다. 백과사전적인 내용을 찾으려면, 영어 위키백과를 이용하세요.
- Este é a wiki de teste para desenvolvedores do MediaWiki. Não se destina a pesquisa ou outro uso sério de conteúdo. Se você estava tentando acessar o conteúdo da enciclopédia, use a Wikipédia em português.
- Це тестова вікі для розробників MediaWiki. Цей сайт не призначений для якихось досліджень або наповнення контентом. Вікіпедія знаходиться тут.
- Sta cuà ła xé ła Wiki de prova par i desviłupadori de MediaWiki. Sta Wiki no ła xé intendesta par ła riserca o altre doparasion da contegnui ençiclopèdeghi. Se te jeri drio intentar de catar fora contegnui da ençiclopedia, varda Wikipèdia in Vèneto.
There is an archive.
Test/Test2 wikipedia and test wikidata
Is it just me that I cannot link article on both test wikipedias via the test wikidata using the web user interface, as it doesn't seems like the tool have included information of both test wikis...? C933103 (talk) 01:20, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- @C933103: What pages are you trying to link from/to? — Jeff G. ツ 19:59, 15 June 2019 (UTC)
hey, I want to mount my old suse 5.1 open office kernel into village pump, what would be the best procedure? Lic., Kai 09:42, 11 August 2019 (UTC)
- AOO-kernel Lic., Kai 10:03, 11 August 2019 (UTC)
auto-watchlist of a red source
How could such a auto-function get realized ? Lic., Kai 11:12, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
Hello my name is Angela Jackson.Please let me know if I'm Afflicted with the site and if I need to do something to unblock what ever is stopping me from viewing my name on the web page.. Thank u..please Have a Blessed Day! Oneluv17 — Preceding unsigned comment added by 19BLESSiNGS (talk • contribs)
- @Md Tanbir Islam: For the most part, you don't need to create much of any content. The goal of this wiki is just to test out the newest version of software. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 10:14, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
le papere sono importanti e belle e fanno Quack; se le volete bene dovete fare Quack. mi raccomando.
Anti-Harassment Tools team to work on generating data on testwiki
Hi y'all! As a heads up, the Anti-Harassment Tools team will work on generating a bunch of data on this wiki next week in preparation for some user tests to be done with the new Checkuser. The edits will be made from non-WMF accounts. Let me know if there are any concerns with that. @Krinkle and Amorymeltzer: Pinging you both as you are quite active on this wiki. Thanks. -- NKohli (WMF) (talk) 17:12, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the heads up NKohli, will there be something distinctive about the new accounts? It might be worth giving the meta:Small Wiki Monitoring Team a note as well, in case some of it seems suspicious. Not sure anyone watches that talk page, though. ~ Amory (u • t • c) 18:17, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
- @Amorymeltzer: Not really. We're trying to make them as inconspicuous as possible so the data doesn't bias our users when they see it. Rest assured, it won't be disruptive in any way. I will leave a note on meta:Small Wiki Monitoring Team like you suggest. Thanks! -- NKohli (WMF) (talk) 20:54, 30 April 2020 (UTC)